Real Benefits. Real Results.
As of Jan. 1, 2012:
- SystemVision homes are proven to be at least 15 percent more energy-efficient than code-built homes.
- More than 80 percent of affordable homes built in North Carolina are SystemVision certified.
- Overall, SystemVision has saved affordable housing homeowners in North Carolina more than $3.4 million in utility costs.
- Beyond high-performance homes, SystemVision has resulted in the development of a statewide quality control infrastructure.
- Since 2001, SystemVision has saved more than 34,539,288 kilowatt-hours.
- Advanced Energy partners with more than 100 affordable housing developers in North Carolina.
- More than 2,700 single-family affordable homes in North Carolina are SystemVision-certified.